InternationalStudent.com’s 10th Annual Travel Video Contest – Your Chance to Win $4,000
September 1st, 2015 by Jennifer Frankel
We are excited to announce this year’s 10th Annual Travel Video Contest hosted by InternationalStudent.com. This is your chance to win $4,000 to help you study abroad!
To win, create a video that moves your peers, woos the judges, and tells your story about why you want to study abroad. You won’t want to miss the 10th anniversary, which is expected to be even bigger than ever.
With a large and diverse group of international educators and travelers as the 2015 judge panel, they will be on the lookout for a video that will blow the crowd out of the water. Funny, clever, creative, innovative, sad, heartwarming, or – could your video be something else that makes it stand out among the rest?
Want to win $4,000? Here’s how to enter:
- Who: Eligibility is open to anyone who creates a video about a proposed study abroad. If you are currently studying abroad, then talk about a trip you want to take and why.
- What: To enter, create a video no longer than 5 minutes in length and make sure to send it to InternationalStudent.com by October 22nd. Check out the previous winners to see what it takes.
- Where: InternationalStudent.com – learn more about the contest details on their website.
- When: Contest officially starts today, and entries will be accepted until October 22nd, so get recording today!
- Why: Because who wouldn’t want $4,000 to study abroad?
Best of luck to everyone, and for tips and tricks on what it takes to win, be sure to review InternationalStudent.com’s Travel Video Contest for a complete list of rules, regulations, tips and the submission form.