JOIN US LIVE ONLINE: Learn How to Compare Student Loans
July 22nd, 2014 by Jennifer Frankel

DSC_0036International student loans are available now, and can cover up to the total cost of your education. If you apply now, you’ll have time to get the funds before the new school year begins. When it comes to international student loans, you’ll need to compare your options and find the loan that works best for you. That is why on Thursday, July 24th, at 11:00 EST we will have our next Google Hangout on how to compare your international student loan options.

Join Bryanna Davis, our International Student Loan Specialist, as she shows you step by step on how to find an international student loan – and begin the application process right online.

International Student Loan invites you to attend our Hangout on How to Compare Student Loans.

RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW

Set your calendars for Thursday, July 24th, at 11am EST and prepare any questions you have, as we will have a live Question and Answer series right after.

We look forward to seeing you soon, so that if something comes up where you realize you need money to cover your tuition, books, supplies, transportation, etc., you know you can turn to international student loans to help cover the gap.

Did you miss our live hangout on How You Can Compare Your Student Loans? You can watch it here:

For this and other great videos, check out our Featured Financial Aid Videos here.

1. seid says:

what is my direct intention to learn more about English language and become perfect in all skill.

2. Catherine Braimah says:

Appplying to US colleges from the UK, looking for funding? Where to start?

3. Herman says:

Hello,
    I am Herman from Israel. I wanna join that live conversation cuz i think u will help me to get an answers of some questions that I have about getting a loan as non US- resident students. I wanna to pursue the masters degree in Washington university, unfortunately I don’t have enough support to pay my studies. How do u help such students with the same problem as I do?

4. SOUNDRAPANDIAN says:

HAI MADAM /SIR I DONT HAVE PARENTS SO PLEASE HELP ME

5. George Joseph Pallithanam says:

I am Indian student who wish to study in Canada. I really have arranged an amount at my best. But I need some to finish up and to reach my dream to study in Canada.

• Jennifer Frankel says:

Hi George – thanks for your message. Unfortunately we do not have loans for non-US students studying in Canada. You can check out InternationalScholarships.com as they may have scholarships that can help.

6. seba says:

I would love to join as I’m nervous already!

7. Carolina Meza says:

Hi, I am chilean, I want to study in the United States and work for to pay my program. How can I get a loan for that?
    Thank you.

8. ajah godwin nwabueze says:

I m a fine artist in Nigeria please how can I get a loan to help to do my masters thank you

9. ajah godwin nwabueze says:

I’m a fine artist from Nigeria I finished my HND program and I want to do my masters abroad please how can I get a loan to do my masters ?

• Jennifer Frankel says:

Good morning! You must first be accepted into a US master’s program before applying for a student loan. Once you’ve been admitted, and if you have a US cosigner with good credit, then you’ll be able to apply for our student loans. Best of luck!

10. Esubalew says:

Hi I am Esubalew Alemu from Ethiopia, I’am have Bachelor of Arts in community developement at one of International Leadership Institute here. But i really want to study in Master of Social Work/MSW/ level abroad but i don’t have any funding for it. I am diesable with one leg, but i don’t have any funding for it.i want to ask if there are some students loan that are suitable for my case. I am looking for the best way to suppot my Master degree in USA.
    Thenakyou alot

11. Esubalew says:

Thenakyou alot

• Jennifer Frankel says:

Hi Esubalew – thanks for your question. We have loan programs available to international students studying at an approved school in the United States, with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident with good credit and income history and who has lived in the US for the past two years. You will also have to provide a valid student visa in order to finalize the loan. You can start the application process and find all available lenders here: http://www.internationalstudentloan.com/apply/

12. Odrick Msola says:

My Name Is Odrick Msola Am At Tanzania Am Look Schorlaship Or Sponsor My My Education Level I Want To Study Digree In Human Resourse Managment

13. victoria mavis ashley says:

Yes that true about that company they offered my daddy a loan of 300000euros to expand his agricultural plantation I believe that comment you are right ray walked.

14. odrick msola says:

my name is odrick msola i’m at Tanzania i try to ask sponsorship to help me fees of my study. I want to study at united state at america degree of business administration. You will conduct me through +25579770573 or p.o.box 2324 kilolo,iringa tanzania.

• Rachel Rollins says:

HI Odrick,

Thanks for visiting! We have loan programs available to international students studying at an approved school in the United States, with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident with good credit and income history and who has lived in the US for the past two years. You will also have to provide a valid student visa in order to finalize the loan. You can apply for up to the total cost of education, as determined by your school, minus any other aid received. After you apply and receive credit approval for you and your co-signer, your school must certify the amount of the loan. The proceeds are then disbursed directly to the school.

You should apply for a loan after you have been accepted and enrolled into an eligible school.

You can see eligible schools here: http://www.internationalstudentloan.com/eligible_schools/all/

For information and listings of scholarships available around the world, please visit: http://www.InternationalScholarships.com

Good Luck!